The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

420A 2gNT want to add turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GST Colton

Probationary Member
Nov 25, 2021
Halifax, NS_Canada
Hey I recently bought a 97 gs eclipse swapped to a 420a engine. and i wanna go turbo LOL. just wondering if anyone know good sites that sell turbo kits looking to spend anywhere from 1-8k looking to push around 350-400hp

nobody sells anything close to a full kit that isn't chinese shit.

first off you will have to get your engine built for boost.
or at least the bottom end (pistons, rods).
The 420a has pretty weak valve springs so its best to put in stiffer ones if you plan on running enough boost for 400hp
and while your in there, might as well do turbo cams.

2nd thing, your gonna need some form of engine management so you can tune the fuel and spark. most everybody uses mega squirter (MS3)

for the turbo shit, this is most of what you need. i probably am forgetting a thing or two.

AGP Turbo CW 5457E "AGP 50 Trim" turbine housing: .63 A/R T3 open (4 bolt t31 or v-band outlet, you will need to get the matching vband flange or t31 flange and have a down pipe built)

manifold

oil drain

oil feed

BOV

wastegate:

youd have to do custom intercooler piping

fuel system:

EFI adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 1:1 boost reference

1000cc injectors,
id go with ID1050 1050.60.14.14.4

walbro 255 high pressure fuel pump.

fuel pump rewire

fuel lines and fittings

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back