The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

420a water pump removal and installation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corleon816

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2011
Neosho, Missouri
Ok I have searched the site and even googled for a tech article on the removal of the 420a water pump removal. It's obvious I have to pull the motor just to do this, but I am praying there is another way beings I have pulled my motor twice in the last four months. If I have to pull it I will or I will spend the money to have it done for me. I am mechanically inclined and am perfectly capable of completing this job. I just would like more insight on what I need to do (tips and tricks) to make this job go easier and smoothly. Any and all advice and tips greatly appreciated. Oh my car info is 99 eclipse RS 420a if this helps most the info I found was for the 4G. I will be replacing the timing belt beings it has to come off and setting the timing I can handle.

Thank you that link was helpful. And I am very happy to know I don't have to pull the motor again... what a relief. I think I will be doing this myself since I don't have to pull motor. I was getting angry with the idea of pulling the motor again.:pray:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back