The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

420A Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thats what I'm talking about! Dedication and spirit. Are you gonna post the results?!

Thank you! I should have the results up soon. It made 340Hp at 20psi.

Very nice dude. Tell me you took a log during the video. Care you share the MS map, Im curious what kind of timing map you are running

Those are amazing numbers! I think I might be buying another GS

Thank you guys. It's nice to have hard work payoff and I'll be uploading my ms file sometime this week.

Here's a video I took this year, of my 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs.

Sorrry, for the resolution quality forgot to adjust it but take photos has the better 1080 resolution. Planning to upgrade sometime.

This was before I did a oil change, complete coolant flush, t-stat, coolant sensor/switch replacement. This is why I coughed abit due to burning oil.
Actually, its a before video for exterior restoration transmission conversion and engine rebuild. Enjoy!

My 1998 Eclipse rs - YouTube

Question. I uploaded my youtube video on myspace and read it as an error. How come? I have other youtube dsm tribute on myspace and it does the same thing. Except for one that was from myspace. also, does there uploader for photos and videos run slow at idle?

did this guy sell out or what ever happened with this build, seemed to be going hard for a few years then nothing happened? :hmm:

Here's my fav's. last two videos are awesome. He rebuilt his 1995 Eclipse 420a twice and in 2010 he went big. :rocks:

YouTube - 420a turbo eclipse
YouTube - 420a eclipse turbo in tunnle part III
YouTube - SAFC II 1995 eclipse
YouTube - blown motor 420a eclipse
This one is what I was talking about the bearings and block differences. I believe in this 1st rebuild he used 97-99 420a bearings and notched his 95-96 block for them.
YouTube - turbo 420a build
Start up after rebuilt. It gets better keep watching.
YouTube - built 420a turbo
YouTube - 420a turbo drive bye
Same rebuilt him doing a 400ft speed trap?
YouTube - eclipse rs-t 400ft
Boom, 2nd rebuild
YouTube - 420a rebuild part II
YouTube - 420a turbo eclipse

Here's the two that are awesome, for this year 2010 3 months ago.
420a Top mount Holset 40 on a 420a :hellyeah:
YouTube - fully built turbo 420a top mount

Start up with the HX40 top mount. July 2010
YouTube - 420a top mount

Pretty cool, very motivating for any 420a owner. But bulletdsm is way better all motor :thumb:

videos for my talon can be seen on my youtube channel: thecartuner007

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Heres my 420a on hx35 standalone e85 23psi vs 4g63 2.3l 60mm turbo e85 25psi vs exo x full bolt on and tune @28psi
I was in the middle lane with no traction and a slipping clutch.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back