The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man I'm not knocking him as he makes the most power out of any NA guy but dam I didn't think our cars were that slow. You beat everyone off the line with the slicks then it's just sad :cry:

Note: I think this is the most appropriate place for my question, once it is answered a mod can my delete post from the thread.

My camera records video in quicktime format. My video editing software only works with avi or windows media files. Can anyone tell me either A) a program I can download to convert the quicktime video to windows media, or B) free video editing software that is compatible with quicktime? I have several videos but they really need to be edited before I upload them to youtube and add them here.

I figured most people in this thread know a thing or two about video editing and could help me out. Thanks.

Or it can be deleted immediately, I understand, but it's worth a shot.

Note: I think this is the most appropriate place for my question, once it is answered a mod can my delete post from the thread.

My camera records video in quicktime format. My video editing software only works with avi or windows media files. Can anyone tell me either A) a program I can download to convert the quicktime video to windows media, or B) free video editing software that is compatible with quicktime? I have several videos but they really need to be edited before I upload them to youtube and add them here.

I figured most people in this thread know a thing or two about video editing and could help me out. Thanks.

Or it can be deleted immediately, I understand, but it's worth a shot.

Windows movie maker, real simple. In fact if your using a windows based PC you should already have it.

P.S. What size are your slicks.

I'm looking for some that will fit over the GSX cailpers

Chris, dnld the latest DivX, it will come with a trial of the DivX converter. Drop the movie in there, and a it will spit out a nicely encoded (to your specifications) DivX file, (*.divx) that you can rename to *.avi if you need to.

edit: That is, if WMM won't handle quicktime. (I dont know)

Randy - I have Windows Movie Maker. But I tried opening the quicktime (.mov) files in it and it wouldn't work. But if there is a way and I just don't know how, please tell me how haha. And I don't think your slicks question was directed at me because I don't have any, sorry.

Locke - I think I DLed some DivX thing not too long ago, I'll try and open it up and see what I can do.

Thanks for the help guys, sorry for cluttering up the video thread.

Here are some more of me running at the track. Notice how i actually come back to beat the trans am in the first race, even though he smokes me at the line. I am damn proud of that run(11.7@120).

Enjoy
YouTube - 420a Eclipse runs 11.8

Lookin' good crab. But we gotta teach you how to work the pit. You're leaving some stick on the drawing board.

Nice,

MB

That is too funny LOL

I'm actually contemplating making a video of me doing a couple pulls in the car.

Anyways, this isn't much but it's something. My buddies wired my horn up to my brakes all while I was installing the turbo kit. I was doing some test runs to make sure I was building boost and my vacuum lines were all hooked up correctly. Little did I know...

YouTube - Tom Horn Prank

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4OMVuTSQmoU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4OMVuTSQmoU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Na no boost added ^^^^

Boost added 5 pounds so far

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZvdF5N1dtg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ZvdF5N1dtg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

^nice vid, now when are we going to get some more record breaking news from you on the projects. I wanna know what's going on dammit! BTW Mark I wanna get a DSM meet together at Island later on in the summer I think you should come to show some of those turbo guys how to drive ;)

^nice vid, now when are we going to get some more record breaking news from you on the projects. I wanna know what's going on dammit! BTW Mark I wanna get a DSM meet together at Island later on in the summer I think you should come to show some of those turbo guys how to drive ;)
Fricken out of town work :mad:

I'm up for an Island meet, though. I'll keep an eye on the regions area for it.

MB

nice run, soon youlll be in teh 12s! hopefully :D

Here are some of my runs from a few weeks ago. 11.3 seems to be the best i can do with my setup. I think i have given in and will try the spray to get me a 10 second pass.

Excuse the wife's camera skills, they are not the best.

YouTube - 420a eclipse 11.3

Here are some of my runs from a few weeks ago. 11.3 seems to be the best i can do with my setup. I think i have given in and will try the spray to get me a 10 second pass.

Excuse the wife's camera skills, they are not the best.

At least you have a wife supportive enough to do this! LOL Great runs!!

Gotta add this in here.

Turbo's first full runs. 12.438 @ 117.17;

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qPFSLpuQDZU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qPFSLpuQDZU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mod list;

10.5 JE's (About 9k on them, LOL)
Eagle rods
PT Cruiser valve train
1mm Indy (?) valves
Mario Port and Polish
STOCK cams
OBX Intake
60 mm TB
BW 366
3" exhaust
Mark Peachy shortie Exhaust mani
PWR W/A intercooler (with tiny FMIC for it)
Quaife
DSS 2 axles
880's
MSnS
Dual 255 Walbro's

MB

It's about time, Zero. Good job - don't forget to get some videos of your first pulls and runs.

Not the best video... obviously with the poor resolution and green screen covering half of it. It was perfectly fine on my computer after editing, but when I uploaded to youtube it got distorted. Oh well, you get the idea.

This is right after I finished installing my 60-1 and welding my complete 3" turboback. This week I should have my 880s delivered then the MSnS goes on with them and the boost goes up. I'll have daylight videos and out of car videos soon, but for now you just get my anti-traction fun from the other night after I finished it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xgk4_e6Gt7A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xgk4_e6Gt7A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks good Chris, I think you might get more traction if it's not raining :)

haha that was just having fun. I have had it out in the dry and it still blows the tires off through 1st and 2nd and sometimes 3rd even with 245s. 880s and MSnS goes on next now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back