The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

420a turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmrydah

Probationary Member
Dec 19, 2004
Baltimore, Maryland
first question: i was told on a stock motor a t3 turbo was to big and that i should think about building the motor before putting that turbo on is this true?

Second Question: i have the turbo the intercooler and the blow off valve i know the basics of what i need to get but if there is any one out there willing to help could you give me each and every part that i would need to make a complete turbo kits. if you dont feel like listing them could you give me sites i can find the stuff at.( things like electronics . what map sensor you know all the small things to get the setup right.

id appreciate all you guys help and yes i have already looked at gsgoinfast write up and yes it is a dman good write up. LOL! :D LOL! :rocks: :dsm: :dsm: :dsm: :dsm: :cool: :thumb:

siueclipse said:
Search please. Either here or www.2gnt.com

siueclipse you are my inspiration dude i printed out your specs if you dont mind and im goin by your setup i have it here in front of me

dsmrydah said:
first question: i was told on a stock motor a t3 turbo was to big and that i should think about building the motor before putting that turbo on is this true?

Second Question: i have the turbo the intercooler and the blow off valve i know the basics of what i need to get but if there is any one out there willing to help could you give me each and every part that i would need to make a complete turbo kits. if you dont feel like listing them could you give me sites i can find the stuff at.( things like electronics . what map sensor you know all the small things to get the setup right.

id appreciate all you guys help and yes i have already looked at gsgoinfast write up and yes it is a dman good write up. LOL! :D LOL! :rocks: :dsm: :dsm: :dsm: :dsm: :cool: :thumb:

There are many different sizes of t3's and the wg can be modded to keep boost low on a stock bottom end

oil line kit
fmu
fuel press gauge
fuel pump
missing link or fcd
different plugs reccomended
and alot of little things that gsgoing fast lists.

PS all of that crap at the bottom of your post is not needed.

youkickedmydog said:
There are many different sizes of t3's and the wg can be modded to keep boost low on a stock bottom end

oil line kit
fmu
fuel press gauge
fuel pump
missing link or fcd
different plugs reccomended
and alot of little things that gsgoing fast lists.

PS all of that crap at the bottom of your post is not needed.

yes i know but why not..

LOL! :D LOL! :rocks: :dsm::dsm::dsm: :cool: :thumb:

all that crap isn't needed...he said he knows, but why not.

:toobad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back