The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

2G 420a gram lights 57dr

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gsavage2700

Probationary Member
Feb 12, 2019
Pittsburg, California
I want to buy wheels in said title but the wheel I want is a 18x9.5+38 I don’t know if these would fit with out heavy modification I have an idea of what tire size I might run but I don’t know if the wheels themselves post any problems of anyone with similar specs could help put it’d be very much appreciated

I've got Gram Lights 57dr's on my car. The wheel specs are 18x8.5 +37 and the tires are 245/40r18. I have no fitment issues and the setup fits the car perfectly. Feel free to check out my build thread for some photos!

I've got Gram Lights 57dr's on my car. The wheel specs are 18x8.5 +37 and the tires are 245/40r18. I have no fitment issues and the setup fits the car perfectly. Feel free to check out my build thread for some photos!
Do you think that if I run the 9.5 wide it’d make a huge difference in terms of the fitment being that the offset is similar ?

Well, you have to keep in mind that the wheel is 1" wider with the same offset. I'm guessing it wouldn't fit as it would end up potentially hitting the knuckle on the inside of the wheel.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back