The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

420a going turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenrst

Probationary Member
Aug 2, 2004
winter springs, Florida
hey im new here but i got a 99 eclipse rs im going to get star stage 2 kit and bottom end built later question is will my ecu read positive manifold pressure at wide open throttle and want to advance timing if so how can i get around this without using a s-afc i was thinking on buying greddy e-manage but i dont know anyone with it on 420a to see how good it works how much horspower you think i can reach with this setup oh yea bigger fuel injectors also and what psi max can i run on stock internals with real good tuning
thanx peace :thumb: :thumb:

u need a missing link to bypass the ecu to not see boost,stage 2 is good for about 8lbs(to be safe) on stock bottom end.with a built bottom end u need larger injectors like 440s and some why to control them(sfmu,accel dfi,mega squirt,or 8-injector setup).if i were u i'd check 2gnt.com about hrc new fuel controller.

Yes HRC just realsed a fuel controller based on the 8 injector set-up. It should be on their website soon with more info.

thanks for the feedback it answered my question also i would go to 2gnt but last i went there they responded back with you dont no anything about a engine thats why i came to your forum you guys rock and i like your feedback you guys help neewbies out alot thanx again :D

2gnt is a great place with a lot of info. To avoid getting flamed, just read up first. There is TONS and TONS of info on there. If you ask questions that everyone has asked and aswered a million times, it gets old and you dont get the kind welcome you want.

This site is pretty nice also, but I have found that the threads seems to move very slowly in comparison.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back