The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

420a egr delete 2g talon n/t

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyeluvhotwings

Probationary Member
Sep 13, 2015
Bonners ferry, Idaho
ok i used the search and couldnt find anything pertaining to my motor so dont hit me. like the title says, its a 420a. wondering if ill have ecu problems or anything if i delete the egr valve? i might not do it with the current motor BUUUUT i have a donor car with a 420a that i really want to build. only asking on here because i cant post to 420a forums

You will throw an egr code but all you need is a 50 ohm 10 watt resistor you can get it at radio shack or order it on eBay like I did and bend the leads from the resistor to fit in the plug where your egr was plugged in SHOULD keep the code away worked for me however my friend said it didnt work for him thats about all the advice on that i have. I did my egr delete 2 years ago and daily my car my intake stays clean now havent had to replace an intake related sensor or clean one since

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back