The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

420a cluch What kind? Where can i find it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMtuner

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 7, 2002
Severna Park, MarylandUS
I wanted an ACT stage 2 streetable cluch, Come to find out they stoped makeing them due to lack of demand. I am pissed since i ran a ACT in my last car and it was the BEST. SO now what? What cluch are you runnin and how do you like it?
I dont want this to turn into a situation wear everyone says their cluch is the best since that is what they run.

I have a Clutch Masters stage 4 and think that its pretty good. If my car wasn't turboed and built I would probably still get the CM clutch but at a lower stage. IMO I think that they are the best co. out there for our cars. There may be other great companies also.

Act does not make a clutch for our 420a's, and to my knowledge never has. I would go clutch masters. I have heard many bad things about centerforce. Check this site out http://www.gottude.com/auto/ 6 month warrenty on all clutches, and I know they have one to suit your needs. This guy is a regular at 2gnt.com, and a really cool guy.

speakin of clutches i just went through 4 of them..... a stock, sach, centerforce dual friction, now im in the process of puttin the spec stage 2 clutch...

stock ~ blew my tranny so had to change the clutch too

sach ~ its good if u have just intake and exhaust and doin looks

centerforce ~ dont go near it... shittiest clutch i ever had a couple times while racing ... at first grabbed good then started to grab high after couple months..

spec stage 2 .... www.howellautomotive.com $30 next day shipping

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back