The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A 420a 97 Eclipse RS Tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipse_GST69

Probationary Member
Jul 16, 2012
bronston, Kentucky
So I've started building my 97 eclipse rs 420a, I've had the engine completely rebuilt along with boarding the motor 40 over. I've ported the intake, and put a 50 trim t3/t4 turbo kit pushing 8 psi on it along with some 450cc injectors out of my gst and the fuel pump as well from it(until I get at 255). I'm needing help with tuning the afr with a apexi safc controller with the modifications I have done to it so far. If you can help I'd greatly appreciate it because I'm lost when it comes to this and can't find anything in the forums or on YouTube. It's properly hooked up and ready to be tuned so I don't need help with that.

if you have a safc you first need to get a uego widebandso you can see the air/fuel ratio

I have a fuel pressure regulator to install still but any idea what I'd set it to going from 190cc to 450cc it's flooding the car out. I can't find it anywhere, I have a wide band tell my afr with the 190cc it leans out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back