The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

4 wheeler wreck, hard time remembering things.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just be glad you went to the doctor,, I smash my head real good the last time and it realy ####ed me up.

It was 2 years ago and I was in my set a stupid world rcord stage in my life. I was trying to set a record speed going down hill on one of those Razor scooters,, My personal best was 48MPH...

I was going down this long but not real steep hill with my friends behind me in my van video tapeing, it wasnt going to be as fast as I thought and I turned to motion my friend that i was going to stop, as soon as i turnd my head the front wheel got stuck in a crack in the pavement.

I fliped up and landed on my head and shoulder, Knocked me out like a light, My friends stop and run up to check on me and as soon as they get there I start going in to convultions and choking on my tounge.

After about 30 seconds of that i wake up, stand up take 3 steps and lay down in the middle of the road, A trucker stops and says hes going to call for help after he leaves i wake up again and stumble in to my van, Blood runing down my face and just this blank look and tell my friends just to go home. I was out of it I cant rember a thing I know all this just from watching the tape, I keep asking the same questions over and over again.

Well we get back to my friends house and my friends try to keep me awake and I feel asleep anyway on there coutch and left a big blood stain. I woke up the next day still confused and sick to my stomach, I finaly made it home and stayed in bed for 3 days becouse everytime I stood up i got sick. My toes on my left foot were numb for a month and they still go numb every once in a while.

Needless to say i survived, But i can remeber shit, I usualy can remember what i ate for dinner the day before or conversations with people.

Its been over 2 years sence i did this and i still have problems with my memory.

The only reson why I didnt go to the hospital was becouse i didnt have insurance at the time and i could not afford the bill if i went.

Originally posted by 1stGENracer
Ok guys, I don't remember posting the above stuff.

All I know is I just got back from the hospital, and I have a concussion(spelling?). And a pretty good one to I guess.

Things are slowly coming back to me, but there is so much I don't remember still.

Like my car, I'm unsure on where I am at on it right now. I know I messed it up a while back, but I don't remember how far I have gotten on it.

This all really sucks, and it is really scary. I hope everything comes back to me soon.

quick suggestion, run a search on you recent posts here and on any other boards. not only will you be able to reference where you were at on your car, it may bring back other thing you could've forgotten.

good luck on the recovery and take care of yourself.

Originally posted by V8BWARE

quick suggestion, run a search on you recent posts here and on any other boards. not only will you be able to reference where you were at on your car, it may bring back other thing you could've forgotten.

good luck on the recovery and take care of yourself.

good idea.

Originally posted by DSMRevolution
I have been following this thread, just never replied yet. I hope everything works out for the best. Sounds like a hell of a bad time. Good luck bro'

Thanks man.

I'm still having short term memory problems. I read your post, then went and looked at a few other posts, then I came back to read this post again to see what was said(forgetting I just read it). But I remembered just when I decided to reply.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back