The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

4 guys get punked by 1 *vid*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:laugh: Yeah...you just DO NOT mess with Mike Vallely (the guy beating the ###s up). Hes crazy and pretty big. Obviously you should not call him a skater ###. I beat up 2 kids at once for calling me a skater ### and some other crap...but not four OMG

dude Mike V. is scary isn't that one one of the cky's? no one dares to call me skater trash or w/e...thats right LOL

how do you tell your friends "we tried to jump the one guy but he kicked our asses" :laugh:

mike v was a professional hockey player ive seen other vids where he beats up like 6 guys at once

Royalty said:
how do you tell your friends "we tried to jump the one guy but he kicked our asses" :laugh:

LOL. Thats why they keep it to themselves, otherwise they'd be the laughing stock in the school! :laugh:

Notice the guy wearing the hat? After he gets socked, he aint wearing the hat no more. :D

Sean Sheffey can beat Mike V. ass anytime. Skated with both of them and Sheffey is freaking buff, and is a avid boxer.

AWDLATIN said:
Sean Sheffey can beat Mike V. ass anytime. Skated with both of them and Sheffey is freaking buff, and is a avid boxer.

That may be, but if I beat 4 guys by myself you had better fawking believe that I would brag about it nonstop, even if there is someone tougher out there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back