The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

3D-printed shift display housing for ForcedFour shiftbox.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben-Stian

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
NORWAY, Europe
Just designed and 3D-printed a housing for my ForcedFour Smart 100.1 shiftbox display. Really happy with it. Took a piece of clear lexan and applied dark sun film on it so the display only shows when powered up. Pictures of it in my Lancer Evo 2 Auto project.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Hi,

Last edited:
Thanks:) Yours looks really good, but I prefer minimal extra gauges:)

I have now also installed paddle shifter and wired to shift box. Very happy with results:)

Last edited:
Also custom made bracket for shifter.

Love the display box, need a test dummy????? :p Mine is sitting there where yours is.....BARE....:hmm:

Looks really good, but I prefer minimal extra gauges:)

I have now also installed paddle shifter and wired to shift box. Very happy with results:)

I have my smart box wired to the buttons on my steering wheel after not really finding any paddle setups I liked.

But that setup looks legit! Do you mind me asking who makes that paddle setup?

Attachments

• IMG_20181219_115733_772.jpg
    IMG_20181219_115733_772.jpg
    672.1 KB · Views: 60
Anyone wired up the gear display box while using the kiggly mod/ratchet shift setup? Forced Four states it will work but haven't been able to find someone with it installed and details on the install.

Last edited:
It is a modded 2G shifter. Only use P-R-N-D. Have blocked the other gears on shifter. Also installed ballbearings to get a smoother feel instead of plastic bushing.

Last edited:
I have my smart box wired to the buttons on my steering wheel after not really finding any paddle setups I liked.

But that setup looks legit! Do you mind me asking who makes that paddle setup?

Open Sim Racing makes the paddle assembly. I cut the base out from a 2.5mm carbon plate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back