The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G 3D print files for side mirror interior trim?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cfrakes

Proven Member
Jun 6, 2021
Idaho
Does anyone have the 3d print file of the side mirror interior trim? I'm talking about the piece that actually screws in and the other trim clicks into. Thanks

Did you see somewhere that someone has created this before? Someone has to physically create the file first. It would be good to get a database somewhere with parts though. I recently redid the red part of the sunroof latch and was shocked that it actually worked.

Did you see somewhere that someone has created this before? Someone has to physically create the file first. It would be good to get a database somewhere with parts though. I recently redid the red part of the sunroof latch and was shocked that it actually worked.
People sell a 3d printed version of the part on ebay, and I have tried messaging those people with no response.

Just posting cuz mine broke a decade ago and I didn't replace it when OEM was still pretty easy to source. You're talking about the piece where the manual adjustment would be right? I totally spaced it was two pieces since only the flat triangle cover broke on mine. I think that's the only actual missing piece on my car haha.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back