The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

3d model of 2g eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morbid_eclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 7, 2005
Fort Worth, Texas
hey i was just wondering does anyone have a 3d model of an eclipse..that you can render in a program...rendering in any kind of way imaginable...whether it be a body kit or just the color and such...thanx everyone...i asked this one guy before but he never answered me...

im sure if you could get into the files from a game that has a 2g in it(nfsu for example) you could pull it up.

somebody on 2gnt made a nice stock 2gb if you want to search over there, but he just posted screenshots in a WIP thread, i dont think he share the file.

I wonder if it's possible for those with modifed XBOXen to extract the mesh from Forza's libraries. It's one of the best meshes I've seen in a racing game, plus it has the Eclipse AND Talon.

I went out and bought a Tuner model of my Eclipse it comes with like 3 front bumber and stuff, you can make the car eather stock or Custom but thats how I design alot of stuff on my car. you can get them on e bay

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back