The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

30r 1000cc's dsmlink anyone use this setup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILOWNU

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 9, 2006
Wheelersburg, Ohio
trying to get a base setup on my link. I have the injector cycle at -55.1% and 345 deadtime. I have the timing flat across the board. using a 2g maf and stock cams, I was wondering if anyone else has this setup and can post a log so I can see how they have it programmed. I appreciate it guys!

Every setup/car is going to be different. Your settings should be a good start to get it going. Then you can fine tune it all

indeed every setup is different. I was just hoping if someone had some stuff we could cross reference.

indeed every setup is different. I was just hoping if someone had some stuff we could cross reference.

Your running the stock 2g timing map, which is nice and conservative for your first runs of testing. Do not touch the fuel sliders either until you have done a first run. For the first run, go WOT at 2000rpm and hold it until 5000rpm. The only reason I say end it early is because you want to make sure that the engine is taking everything well. Then if there is an absence of knock, you can make a compete WOT run from 2000rpm to 7000rpm. I am not sure why you want to see a log from somebody before you make a log, but you did ask for one. Here is a log from my old setup. Please do not change anything in your tune without making a couple of runs and posting them. As long as your base settings are matched for your injectors, base timing has been checked, and have done a boost leak test, your ready to make a run. This log was done with the V2 software.
BTW, please fill out your mods in your profile. It will help us make sure the settings are fine when you do post a log.

Attachments

• log.dat
    5.6 KB · Views: 74
ive made a few logs, posted them on ecm and got some good feedback, I just wanted to cross reference with a few other ppl...thanks for the log! keep them coming.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back