The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

3000GT VR-4 FPR in a 2G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swedeGSX

Probationary Member
Feb 27, 2003
Stockholm /Swed, Europe
Can you use a FPR from a 3000GT VR-4? They have 43psi fuel pressure like the 2G, right. And since they make 320hp stock they should flow more than the 2G?
If so that could be a good way for the tuner on a budjet. And if it does fit, does it flow enough for the walbro 255?

Bringing back a long dead thread, but it is a very good idea, I wonder if it would fit, id assume so, plus you can run a 255 HP on it with No over-run.

I run an NT T/E/L FPR and it does the job fine with 255. The base pressure I beleive is 43 psi as well. There are tons of them in every junk yard as opposed to the other one.

So the NT FPRs are larger and capable of more flow than a 1g Turbo FPR?

damnslowtsi said:
I run an NT T/E/L FPR and it does the job fine with 255. The base pressure I beleive is 43 psi as well. There are tons of them in every junk yard as opposed to the other one.

I hope you compensated for increasing the fuel preasure.

OE MItsu FPR Info

If you would like to run 47psi for your BFP, get a FPR out of an NA 1.5L SOHC Mitsu Powered car in the bone yards (This includes some Hyundais) ... VERY common & cheap too :D

Otherwise, any 1G AT Turbo DSM also came with a BFP of 43psi. -Look for it's FPR.

What is the advantage of running a 1g AT FPR over a 1g MT FPR? Is it bigger to allow for a bigger pump such as a 255?

Well i know for a fact that the 1g M/T FPRs do not work well with 255s.

Ohh really? so the 2g FPRs are the ones that dont work with 255s well?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back