1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold $3000 helluva deal for a great guy

Posted by FAQGSX222, Nov 11, 2019

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. FAQGSX222

FAQGSX222 Supporting Member

Joined Jul 26, 2015
    Louisville, Tennessee
    white w grey leather. Everything in the car profile is accurate I believe. All large items are accurate on the list. Has factory sunroof/moonroof whatever it’s called. It does need a headliner. Seats are 8 of 10. Dash is 7 of 10 with exception to the dang airbag. The car sat for 10 yrs after it was originally swapped then barn kept. It had engine gaskets refreshed by one of my friends that owned the car in 16. New rack and pinion installed in 17 but has a leaking line on the bottom of the rack I just haven’t been driving it so never fixed. Follow my build and you’ll know I was driving the car and had a daily tune with Safc and Translator. Next morning car barely limped into the garage and the alternator had fried. Absolutely no clue why it was less than 2 yrs old. I got a good used one and installed it but worried if it fried the ecu, coils etc when it fried? Well I bought a backup to everything it could possibly hurt. I’m going to have a guy come help with the vacuum lines today or tomorrow and try to start it. Running or not unfortunately I’ll need to sell it before Dec 18. Just on here since May or June I’ve spent over $500 in parts. The car is a wonderful example of how the cars should be modded from the beginning and it makes me tear up knowing I’ll have to let it go. I’ve got receipts for almost everything big or small all in a binder since the build started. Any ?’s text
    8six53two5four83four
    My name is Matt

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019

Street Build 2K  10

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. FAQGSX222

Joined Jul 26, 2015
    Louisville, Tennessee
    Medical emergency caused major financial issues so I’ve got to sell this car ASAP. I had to miss 6 days of work and I don’t have PTO or sick days so you can see the situation I’m in. I’ve talked to a guy on here who’s local to me and I’ve been trying to get with him during all this but after he sees the car and for some reason doesn’t buy it I’ll post immediately on here. Being that my employer informed me that I didn’t have PTO after they did before I’ve decided to just drop the price to as low as I’ll go regardless. I’ll spend a week in the dark before I go any lower:banghead: $3500 period it still comes with everything Text me how things are going it’ll be the best

Street Build 2K  10

awd · manual · 2G DSM
  3. FAQGSX222

Joined Jul 26, 2015
    Louisville, Tennessee
    Ended up selling it for $3000 to a cool guy that lives nearby. I’ll be buying another DSM either a 2G or Galant VR4.
    BlackGSXeclipse was a great guy to deal with excellent experience! I can’t wait to see what he does with it as soon as he buttons up the last few things!

Street Build 2K  10

awd · manual · 2G DSM
    1990TSIAWDTALON likes this.
  4. FAQGSX222

Joined Jul 26, 2015
    Louisville, Tennessee
    I cry every time I see this thread does anyone know how to make them go completely away?

Street Build 2K  10

awd · manual · 2G DSM