The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink 30% combined FT at idle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read the post I don't know what information you are looking for my engine is new my compression is fine my fuel pressure is fine. I just simply want to know why my wideband isn't plotting and why I am running rich whoever helps me with that gets the maft I am not mentally challenged or slow I simply need help.

But you are not taking in what people are telling you, and bribing us with a GM maft isnt really that attractive, as they are crap.

But I am:

-Fixed my TPS
-enabled narrowband simulation
-changed my cooling offset
-selected front 02 as my wideband
-disconnected baro wire and blue wire on aem eugo
-doubble checked my ecu to make sure I tapped into the front o2 pin 76
-adjusted my narrowband switch point
-read through log advise page
-watched all the videos on ecm's page

I have read the post I don't know what information you are looking for...

Really?

Please start your post with either verification or numbers (in the case of a compression test for example) for each item...

No offense, but if you can't figure out what we're asking for by now, you probably have no business messing around in ECMLink. Take your car to a shop and have them work on it.

Really?

No offense, but if you can't figure out what we're asking for by now, you probably have no business messing around in ECMLink. Take your car to a shop and have them work on it.

I do not trust the local shop near me "innovative tuning". The guy I purchased ecm link and the wide band from had his car tuned there they had the wide band on the wrong setting in the rear o2 and was tuning the min and max octane tables before adjusting the maf comp. And had other odd things done like the 12 offset on cooling I am leaving for school Friday and will be gone for the rest of the year so my car will sit till I get back was just trying to get everything in order I guess that's not going to happen.

You just keep pointing me to that page.... Everything is in order I have gone through the list I feel like I am a noob and you keep bashing me for it. I am not one to take my car to have someone work on it I want to know whats going on I took apart my whole transmission just to see how it worked and cleaned it out if that gives you any indication of my personality. Hopefully someday I will have a wide understanding on how dsm's function and I can return the favor.

I don't even understand the argument you keep stressing does my compression have any correlation to why my wide band is not being plotted and why I can not lower my injector dead time without my car stalling when trying to compensate for my combined fuel trim?

Maybe if I throw some more color in there it will draw some attention to posts since we are all five-years-old here and that seems to be whats going on.

You just keep pointing me to that page....

And yet you CONTINUE to completely ignore what we have asked of you; a simple list showing that you have gone over each of those items, and what your results were where appropriate.

Everything is in order I have gone through the list I feel like I am a noob and you keep bashing me for it.

Nobody is bashing you. How are we to know that "Everything is in order", or what your knowledge level is? The whole point of putting that list of specific items together was to:

1). give you a checklist to go through, to make sure nothing is overlooked and you are ready to move on to actual tuning, and

2). let those that may want to offer you tuning help know that you have gone through each item, so we aren't chasing our tails due to some underlying issues that have nothing to do with the ECU.

There are hundreds of threads in this tuning forum that have nothing to do with tuning. Many of us spend countless hours helping people with their tunes, only to find out later that something totally unrelated to the ECU is causing problems. That needs to stop, and hopefully this checklist will be a good start towards that goal.

Of course it only works if people are willing to do their part.

Maybe if I throw some more color in there it will draw some attention to posts since we are all five-years-old here and that seems to be whats going on.

Cute. Useless, but cute.

Post a thread in one of the other forums about your wideband and any other mechanical issues. Once you have those resolved and are willing to show us that you have gone through each item on the checklist and are ready to start tuning, you can try again here in the tuning forum.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back