The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

3 way rear strut bar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13secGST

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2002
San Luis Obispo, California
ok just wondering if they make a 3 way rear strut bar for 2g eclipses...I've seen them on 00+ Celicas and I like the idea all it is, is a basic rear strut bar with a V on it that connects in the middle and you bolt it down there as well as on the struts. I guess it may help a LITTLE bit more not much and I like the look...thanx if you have any links for them that would be appriciated also.

PS can somebody tell me how to change the filter for air coming into the car and if there isn't one could I make one? I posted but the only answer I got was RTFM

Ok I got the air filter thing now..but nobody replied to this
well if there isn't one then what are the best quality strut bars both front and rear available?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back