The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

3 teens killed in Miami street race

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaveeDSM

Supporting VIP
Dec 22, 2008
Miami, Florida
Last edited:
What a shame. Stupid kid showing off. What really ticks me off is he's only 17, and has had 16 traffic tickets. Why did his parents still let him drive.

I lost a niece 2 years ago to a drunk driver. Guy had 11 DUI/DWI arrests prior to the accident.

What pisses me off besides the fact that he's killed 3 of his friends (And ditched afterwards instead of 911???), has already 16 PRIOR traffic tickets, is the fact that this now makes the car enthusiast world we care about even more difficult with law enforcement, ect.

Because of his irresponsible action, anything from a small pull can get us in-trouble now with possible reckless driving citations and what not. It's people like this that screw it up not only for himself, his friends who paid with their lives, but everyone else who is actually responsible and enjoys something a little more then just putting a Econ Car into D (Drive) and go.

Seriously, there are TWO tracks local tracks here in Miami. Homestead Speedway, or CountyLine. There is NO excuse to be racing on the streets. ESPECIALLY in the CITY. There are so many things I want to voice out right now and don't know how to word them.

This kid deserves to never be behind a wheel again.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back