The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

3" Full exhaust for a 90-94 DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrossDSM23

Probationary Member
Jan 2, 2012
Sunbury, Ohio
Last edited:
Moved to the appropriate area for new members to post classifieds. Re-titled the thread as well- you should list a price and whether the exhaust is for a FWD or AWD....although I'm assuming AWD based on limited manufacturers building FWD 1G exhaust systems.

Moved to the appropriate area for new members to post classifieds. Re-titled the thread as well- you should list a price and whether the exhaust is for a FWD or AWD....although I'm assuming AWD based on limited manufacturers building FWD 1G exhaust systems.

Thanks alot man! Yea it's for a AWD, I went and changed it.

Thanks again!

New members are only permitted to list items for sale in their local or regional forum which encourages a face-to-face meeting and lessens the chance of a scam on both sides of the deal. Safer for both parties until you get established. :thumb:

New members are only permitted to list items for sale in their local or regional forum which encourages a face-to-face meeting and lessens the chance of a scam on both sides of the deal. Safer for both parties until you get established. :thumb:

Ok awesome thanks for the Info! :D

Pictures added! Message me if you have any Questions.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back