The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G 2nd Eclipse but first DSM owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twerkman

Probationary Member
Aug 30, 2022
Dallas, Texas
Hi y'all,

I bought my 2G a couple months ago and have been using dsmtuners as a resource for information ever since and it has been invaluable. I figure it's about time I get my account all setup and start participating. My first car was a 2006 Eclipse GT with a 6 speed and I loved it, had great styling and it was properly quick in its own right. I've been meaning to get another for a while now but just never found one worth while and that V6 in it doesn't have a lot of parts options to make more power sadly. So next best route was to get a turbo eclipse and that brought me here after buying my current eclipse which was previously used to live out someone's Fast and Furious fantasies. It has all kinds of parts stickers and painted some awful shade of green. But at least now that I own it, it's properly fast with a 20G turbo and can finally make use the big 3" exhaust on it and the FMIC. I don't have the 20+ years of experience on these cars that some of y'all have but I hope that at some point I'll be able to help somebody out with the know I've gained working on this thing so far.

i also have a 2018 Kia Optima as well. so i wont be SOL if i blow something up really bad on the eclipse.

Pics pics pics 🤣

Welcome man, plenty of info here on the site if you just wanna read or you need info about this or that.

You should fill out a vehicle profile > http://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/ add pics or you get a ban 🤣 :thumb:

Pics pics pics 🤣

Welcome man, plenty of info here on the site if you just wanna read or you need info about this or that.

You should fill out a vehicle profile > http://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/ add pics or you get a ban 🤣 :thumb:
Im pretty sure I have created a vehicle profile for my car. I'll add more pics in time. Right now the car looks rough and I'd rather represent it when it's looking better or when I've made an improvement to it LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back