The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2nd DSM/Evo/Mitsu Jacksonville Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaxness

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2011
Chesapeake, Virginia
Date: 7/20/12
Time: 7:00pm
Place: Broadway Ristorante & Pizzeria
10920 Baymeadows Rd, Jacksonville, Florida 32256

We had a good turnout for our last Mitsu meet & greet and had a request to make it bi-weekly for our out-of-town friends.

Please keep it to DSM/Evo/Mitsu owners. We understand if your current project is down for upgrades, and daily drivers are welcome :)

Jax I couldn't find your Facebook but I am going to show.

I have an empty seat if anyone wants to ride shotgun. I wouldn't mind someone to help me run some logs.

Being as my dizzum is down, I might take you up on that 69_luv... have to make sure im free next Wed.

You need to come to the house so we can do it right. Kind of hard yo do it without a air compressor... Tools help as well. Doesn't take long, bring beer and I'll get-r-dun

Anybody know of any good dsm,Mitsubishi,mechanics in Jax

Depends on what you need? Send me a pm of what is the problem. I know of a couple different ones...

Chris what turbo are you getting? Friday morning I am free so if you want we can put a turbo on and do a BLT.

CRAP SONOFA !$&@!?()$&@!!!!! So I just noticed that this event on Friday is at the same time that I have pre-paid IMAX (the real one down in Golf-village) for the Batman movie! Super bummed, but if anything is still going on after I am out of the movie (that is 2 hours AND 45 minutes long) I will connect up. I would reschedule the movie but it is for a team building thing with my wife's company and the whole family is going.

What do you need? I've got a garage and plenty of tools to do just about anything. And a lot of friends coming to this meet that do a lot of custom work, too :)

Depends on what you need? Send me a pm of what is the problem. I know of a couple different ones...

Chris what turbo are you getting? Friday morning I am free so if you want we can put a turbo on and do a BLT.

CRAP SONOFA !$&@!?()$&@!!!!! So I just noticed that this event on Friday is at the same time that I have pre-paid IMAX (the real one down in Golf-village) for the Batman movie! Super bummed, but if anything is still going on after I am out of the movie (that is 2 hours AND 45 minutes long) I will connect up. I would reschedule the movie but it is for a team building thing with my wife's company and the whole family is going.

16g and some cams:) but call me after your movie and see where we'll be!
I work Friday morning and I should be picking it up Friday afternoon

pinoyking2g

youve got my number! try and make it out there, and Im sure everyone is more then willing to help one way or another!

Bump for tomorrow night :)

I am so bummed I missed out last night. My wife had a "Team Building" thing where the whole family goes with all the people from work and went and saw the new Batman movie at the IMAX (the real one down by St. Augustine). If I was to miss a DSMEvent at least it was to a freakin amazing movie. If you haven't seen the movie and you like any of the Batman's the new one is pretty #!##?! cool.
So how was the meet? Pictures?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back