The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2nd annual Ohio Pennsylvania and New York meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99ECLIPSEGSXDSM

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 22, 2010
Erie, Pennsylvania
It about that time for me to start planning another meet for spring time. Last years meet was fun but I'm hoping to have alot more show up! Meet will be on may 19th at 3pm at 9333 Tate Rd., Erie, PA, 16509. If anyone has any questions let me no. Probly have a cook out or just have little ceasers pizza like last year!

Well im in the hospital and just woke up from being under 4 5 weeks fighting pnamionia and mersa and was just told that they r haven a benefit for me. Over 200 people r coming so unless u guys want to move it up to noon or wait till the nxt weekend just let me no

Well I think I'm just gonna push it back to 1pm that way we can all talk and hang out for a few hours and I I'll b able to make it to the benefit with plenty of time. Let me know what you think. Also wondering if you guys would like me to get cook out food or just get pizza or nothing. 

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back