The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

2nd Annual Northeast DSM Meet- MARK YOUR CALENDARS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

it woudl be nice if we could start/have a little meet before this huge one, just got my 1g screaming the streets. would be nice to have a crew cruise sooner then another month and a half.:applause: im 15-20 mins from center city philly anyone down for this? I am also like 7 mins from Riddley Creek State Park i could always take a ride over and get more info/book it in person if you guys think it would benifit

I will be there, I'm trying to be able to bring the laser but i'm not sure if we can get the trailer in and out of there.

Of cousre i will be bringing another sign and a cake again. Anything else necessary. Everyone at this cookout better come to the showdown the week after too.

I'll be bringing t-shirts and hats to sell for anyone that wants to buy one.

Sounds good sandra! I'm glad assault187, I want another pic of your car to edit!

James :dsm::talon::laser:

Would everyone have to bring their own stencil then Wes? :p

An exacto knife and a sheet of paper work fine. I have 3 cans of Rustoleum sitting next to me now. Just got done painting some brackets. I'm too poor for the powder coater. :coy: (Redid the valve cover with high-temp paint too. :p)

I did spray stenciled T-shirt designs in high school. I made one for stage crew and the paint actually stayed on the shirt. It's been washed several dozen times since then and it's just a faded look. :D

My g/f has a screen printing setup. I may be able to put together a simple, 1 color, screen logo between now and then and get orders via Paypal. :sneaky: I think shirts would be $10-12. I can't front that kind of cost (screen and shirt) up front, so I'd need orders first.

duuuuuudee... dsmtuners logo in the front (of course if luda lets us) and username in the back. I'm SO in.

I could screen the logo (if allowed), but the usernames would pose a problem. Her setup is just one handheld screen. It works for 1 logo, but when you start doing multiple thing, like usernames where letters would have to be screened on individually, it gets harder. It's hard to line stuff up. Been there, tried that.

If I screened usernames (or any name) on the back, I would probably have to cut it out by hand on painters tape and secure it to the screen. That may work but it would take time.

Her mom has one of those "Cricket" cutter things for scrapbooking. It may be able to cut out the names. :hmm:

Spray paint would work decent. They do make spray paint specifically for fabrics though... :aha:
stencil fabric spray paint for spraypainting t-shirts and clothing

I would have to talk to her to get anything set up. :pray:

And your avatar pic below your name. SIK!

James :dsm::talon::laser:

:tease: Sorry, not chance at all for avatars. Even the logo would have to be just 1 color.

I would enjoy attending this meeting. You (VETTE_50_TH) can add me to the list. I could bring healthy snacks like nuts and juice (if needed).

Let me know if you need/want stuff powdercoated and/or media blasted (i.e. glass bead blast an intake manifold or fuel rail to clean it up since it's aluminum and doesn't need to be powdercoated). I charge a lot less than the vendors do :thumb:

I'll keep that in mind. :D

We can do the stencils and spray paint the shirts at the meet, it will give us something to do. I think I have a stencil of a 1g. I'll get one made for a 2g and vr4. I'll bring the cricut and card stock paper to make stencils for screen names. I'll buy some plain white t-shirts and anyone that wants to buy one can and either paint it thier self or have someone do it for them can . Then I can just return the shirts that don't get used.

I have 2 months to finish tuning and get it legal. So long as I keep making the progress I have been making, I'll be there.

Question though.. if I can't make it in the TSI, can I show up in a Probe instead? Would love to just meet some of the people and check out some other eagles. :cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back