The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

420A 2gNT Shifter cables

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavinrich25

Proven Member
Jul 26, 2021
Roanoke, Virginia
Hi guys just wanted to see if anybody knew for sure because I seen no threads on it at all.

Do the avenger shifter cables work in the Eclipse RS?

Here the part number MB910537. If I look it that up in Mitsubishi's warehouse, it comes up but it doesn’t confirm it fits it.

If anybody knows thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
The Avenger was a Mitsubishi based vehicle, the non turbo 2g is Chrysler based under the hood, are we sure that those two are compatible?

The Avenger was a Mitsubishi based vehicle, the non turbo 2g is Chrysler based under the hood, are we sure that those two are compatible?
I pulled the part number from when I ordered mine and it's the same as the part number that he posted for the Avenger. As long as he posted the proper part number they are compatible.
That’s the shifter cables for the 2g manual eclipses right?
Yes, for the non turbo 420a (GS & RS).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back