The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

420A 2gNT Crank but no start

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoshi1028

Probationary Member
Dec 13, 2021
Stone mountain, Georgia
Ok guys I know that you guys may have answered this before and I'm sorry. But here is what I got.

My 97 eclipse GS is cranking over but it's not starting. So I have changed all of my sensors and all. I have came to the part where your supposed to get spark right well I'm not getting any power what so ever to my ignition coil pack. I have bought a new connector to go on it and reconnected the connector the exact same way as I took it off. I am still receiving no power to my ignition coil pack.

What is it that I am missing? Please help me....

I forgot to mention that I have did a power steering delete with also charcoal canister delete ac delete. Pretty much I have deleted the entire evap and emission system.

The video is me cranking with no start from inside of car.

Last edited by a moderator:
No video is attached.

Ok sorry about the video I think I hit post thread before it finished uploading and it was duralast for now for the both of them.

Oh yeah and also it is the 420A engine fully rebuilt 5 speed manual.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back