The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

420A 2gNT Best aftermarket clutch & flywheel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

here is a few pics of evodrifter68's (from gldsm) spec stage 3 out of his Evo.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I actually had a very similar experience with southbend recently. 300 miles and the center area that holds the springs separated from the disk. cant say I'm too happy about this... I'm looking into something else. its very possible it could have been error from the break in period or maybe installation, needless to say I should've had several thousand miles of usage from this.
south bend non modular daily stage 2.1 with light weight fly wheel. cant remember the exact spring pressure on the pressure plate. unfortunately this car has had a bad history of clutches and transmissions not lasting. although this new neon transmission has been holding up very well. (offtopic)

I actually had a very similar experience with southbend recently. 300 miles and the center area that holds the springs separated from the disk. cant say I'm too happy about this... I'm looking into something else. its very possible it could have been error from the break in period or maybe installation, needless to say I should've had several thousand miles of usage from this.
south bend non modular daily stage 2.1 with light weight fly wheel. cant remember the exact spring pressure on the pressure plate. unfortunately this car has had a bad history of clutches and transmissions not lasting. although this new neon transmission has been holding up very well. (offtopic)
Damm you resurrected a 15 year old thread LOL.

Lol it appears I did… I definitely misread the year this was posted…. When I opened the link through google it was listed at 2022. Then after I posted I saw the last post for 2007 🤧

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back