The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2GB talon bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buhay6

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 9, 2010
Delisle, SK_Canada
Hey I don't know where to post this but I found what looks like a good 2GB bumper, going to check it out and make sure tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone wants it? (wanna know before I try and buy it)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If its to damaged or damaged beyond used able condition I'll pull the thread down.

Last edited by a moderator:
joshjordan might be interested. He PMed me looking for one after I hit a deer.

Joel
K I'll send you a pm tomorrow if it is as good as it looks and i'll find a way to ship it if he does want it.

Ya I know there very hard to come by I was planning on making bi weekly visits to the wreckers and just take part requests and see if I can find them what they want. Make a little extra on resale so I could put it back into my eclipse with out taking from my already tight budget. do you think it looks good? the other sided not damaged at all.

since I don;t have a 2g I'll have to use visual from side to side, shouldn't be to bad. Just looking to a quick sale so I can get some much needed stuff for my eclipse, probably ask like $230 for it, possibly less.

If it's in usable condition, I don't see any reason not to buy it. They sell for a lot more than a junk yard will charge you. Even if you don't have a buyer right away, I'm sure you can find someone in minimal time who would be interested.

since I don;t have a 2g I'll have to use visual from side to side, shouldn't be to bad. Just looking to a quick sale so I can get some much needed stuff for my eclipse, probably ask like $230 for it, possibly less.

I doubt you'll get $230 for it, especially if it was once damaged and you want a quick sale. I posted that I was looking for one on a local forum and had a guy offer to sell me one for $80 the next day, and it was in perfect condition.

Ya the bumpers toasted I didnt see all the pressure cracking on the left side before and some one broke the bottom of the bumper off after I took the pic. So NO Bumper!

@tkrperformance- I'll check and see if the moldings good at lest if not, I have about 8 others I could check for the 2G door moldings.

Also picked up the 92 eclipse (my avatar pic) and she made it to the shop perfectly fine, handles great and other then the annoying lifter ticking (at lest two lifters are definitely ####ed) it seems to run great. Sadly the only thing on the car that doesn't work is the cruise!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back