The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2gb Talon Bumper Concepts

What should I do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofer

Feb 18, 2006
South Gilbert, Arizona
Ever since some GENIUS invented Plasti-Dip I've been brainstorming different things I could do to my 2gb Talon bumper. The sweet thing is if I don't like it or get tired of the way it looks it isn't permanent so I can just peel it up! :D

Keep it the way it is.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

CF hood and anodize the FMIC black.

Mustache.

Evo X'ish lip.

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest with you I like the CF hood and Black IC.It does go with the talon scheme...But will you do one more and bring the black up to the middle of the bumper on the EVO IX pic, to look more EVO ish?

Of the available choices I would choose the carbon fiber hood and anodized fmic but if it were my car I would only anodize the fmic black. Luckily whatever choice you make that car is sick!

I would cf the hood and be done with it. That would look best.. Leave the fmic the way it is though definitely.

The cf hood and black FMIC seem best.

The mustache makes your car look either really happy or really ###, I can't decide which.

Thanks for the responses. I figured that even if I go with none of the above (other than the CF hood) at least these PS pictures will give the 2gb Talon DSM'rs an idea since all the 2gb Eclipse bumper owners have all the fun.

How about the inverse of your Evo X'ish lip concept? Black middle part stays red, but the two lips on the bumper on the sides switched to black? whiskers XP

The "mustache" is different and I like it! What about the CF hood and instead of anodized FMIC, do the mustache..

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the winner right there ^^^^

CF hood w/the mustache looks real sick

My vote is this:

Evo X style lip, with carbon fiber hood.

This one. But you need a black top again.

The X look reminds me if the 2gb eclispe bumper with the top lip black.

Like my buddies car-

Hmmm my pic doesn't want to show up :(

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back