The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2gb Talon body parts!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boosted DSM 32

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 21, 2011
McDonald, Ohio
Ok guys im going to try selling my talon body pieces again... If you want it shipped i will but the cost will be entirely up to you.

I wont meet anywhere to trade you will have to come to me..

I really am looking to get cash for them, but i will trade for certain perfomance parts..

Parts ill trade for: Big turbo setup...1000cc + injectors...cams...6 bolt block... thats pretty much it, if you got something else feel free to offer

Also ill put an add up in the classifieds when i get home from school with pictures or you can text me for pictures and details at...
330-766-7628 :D

Ok heres the body pieces i have.. they are all in perfect shape no cracks, tears or anything!! Will just need painted to match your car..

___2GB talon agressive front bumper cover
___2GB talon rear bumper cover
___2GA talon TWISTY sideskirts
___2GA eclipse front bumper cover

I have a few random items too like interior pieces and such so just ask and ill see if i have it.

Thanks alot hopefully someone can find some use for these because i dont!!! :pray:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back