The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2ga to 2gb rear bumper conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randizzle420

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 20, 2009
El Centro, California
My 95 gsx I want to convert the rear stock bumper to the 2gb bumper on the 97-99s. Is it as simple as the front bumper? Also since the reverse lights are different, will I need to splice the news ones in or are they plug in play. I searched but couldn't find a thread on it here

It's pretty much a straight swap. And the 2GA harness for the reverse lights will be a little shorter so you may have to splice or just find the harness from a 2GB.

^^^ This^^^ I have swapped the reverse light harness between them, but also extended the wires. It's easy regardless of which way you do it. If you do cut and splice, make sure you make it water tight.

The lights aren't plug and play? I just have the lights

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back