The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 2ga Talon wing removal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle96TalonTSi

Proven Member
Oct 9, 2012
Crowley, Texas
Can't find the thread I'm looking for.

I've been planning on taking the wing off for a few months. What kind of holes are under the 2ga wing? Ive read they are circular holes, but in the factory service manual they look like rectangles holes.

If anyone can help clarify and let me know where you bought the plugs for the holes while you waited on body work.

I have a thread on here. But mine was the eclipse low rise. Had both kinds of holes on mine during removal.

Okay, thanks!

Can you please link me to your thread?

And did you plug them? If so, where did you buy the plugs at.

If left unplugged what kidn of damage will water cause?

I took mine off like 3 or 4 little gold bolts under the trunk and the top side of trunk just sticky tape rip it of. there will be like a couple qourter size holes showing. ill show u pi c later unless someone gets one first.

No pic yet, Please post one up!

Please!

Also, you have a 600whp fwd talon?

How is it? Do you like it? What is it like dealing with the wheel spin?

I catch flack for putting money into a FWD, but its more for the learning experience - So when I do buy an AWD ill know my way around it already.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back