The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

2ga eclipse custom front lip (not tsunami)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95Gstman

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 22, 2005
San Marcos, Texas
Hey guys, i was looking for a front lip maybe similar to the RMDSM one for my 95Gst, but found there really isn't that many options. So, i decided that i would like to design my own, but would like some input from you guys. Maybe a little photochopping. I plan on using these

http://www.euromotivetuning.com/product_info.php?products_id=263&cPath=23_33_41

in my setup also. What would be the best to make it out of? Any opinions, criticism is welcome thanks for all of your help guys.

I don't see how that would work for a 2ga. The bumper is so rounded off, there's really nothing to bolt the bottom part to.

It could, just drill a smaller hole the the head of the bolt where desired and pass it thru the back side of the front bumper,thing is,what are you gonna bolt to it?

Alright 95GSTman, you are the official lab rat now. Us 2ga guys are depending on you to make this a good looking sucess! :rocks:

I have seen some of these stabilizer bars mounted at angles. I am not sure if thats what you are talking about. My front bumper is in pretty bad shape now, so lots of experimenting will be going on. I have thought that i might cover the bottom of the bumper in some kind of "glue" then add some bolts to the bottom very discreetly, then add the stabilizer bars at an angle mainly for looks. Kind of from the top outer corner of the fog light at a slight angle down to the lip.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back