The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2ga and 2gb eclipse door caps

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes they are different. However, they will fit on your car. I have seen a person use 2Ga door caps with 2Gb skirts and it doesn't look too out of place. But getting the correct door skirt shouldn't be too hard to do.

The 2ga piece is fatter at the bottom and 2gb is much thinner. It seems to be very hard to find a set bro. I have miss matched on my car right now because I can't find either. I just need either a pass side 2gb or a drivers side 2ga to have a nice matching set. It doesn't look to bad the way it is now but just bugs the crap out of me knowing its not right LOL.

2gb side skirts are the easiest set to find. At least where I'm at. I have a set, look in the classifieds, part outs.
In the other hand it took me months to find a set of twisted 2ga side skirts ;)

2gb side skirts are the easiest set to find. At least where I'm at. I have a set, look in the classifieds, part outs.
In the other hand it took me months to find a set of twisted 2ga side skirts ;)

Yeah i have a set of 2ga talon twistys they just need to be painted.

Don't want to spend money doing that yet.. and i can't stand looking at my car without 1 door cap on the stock side skirts. Been looking for 2ga OR 2gb eclipse door caps. Way too hard to find... so i might just end up painting the talon ones and putting those on.

Dude just paint them. I have them on my GSX and they look great ill post a pic when I get a chance. I only paid $100 to get them painted.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back