The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

2G 2g with a 1g engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonnystg

Probationary Member
Apr 28, 2021
LOS FRESNOS, Texas
I just bought a 2g eclipse but it seems to have a 1g 4g63 engine question here is, despite the fact it has the 1g engine do i still put 2g parts such as alternator and other components that go attached to the engine?

I found out its a 7 bolt i had gotten a 6 bolt clutch kit and had to return it because it didnt fit. what it does have is an eci-multi air intake manifold from the 1g, (is there,)would there be any issue or inconvenience for it to have it?

Nicee, is there any lines i have to cancel because its on the 7 bolt?

Well, just a curious question. I saw some lines that were topped with bolts so i was curious if i had to cancel any lines comming from the air intake manifold

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Those were canceled and i was wondering if i had to cancel any more

I found out its a 7 bolt i had gotten a 6 bolt clutch kit and had to return it because it didnt fit. what it does have is an eci-multi air intake manifold from the 1g, (is there,)would there be any issue or inconvenience for it to have it?
There is no six bolt clutch kit. There IS a six bolt flywheel. Clutches are all the same 90-99.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back