The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G 2g with 1g 4g63 swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natas Eclipse420a

Probationary Member
Nov 2, 2020
milford, New_Hampshire
im looking into buying one with this swap done to it i was wondering if there is any plug and play harnesses out there for this that anyone knows of because ill attach the picture of the engine and u can see why im asking preferably plug and play to AEM

Attachments

• eclipse eng.png
    eclipse eng.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 62
There really isn't any differences other than the cam and crank sensors. 2g cars had 2 sensors, 1g cars have a single sensor referred to as the CAS. As long as you get the proper CAS adapter harness and use the 2g engine harness, you should be good to go. Only other thing I see being an issue is the coolant sensors as the 1g and 2g are a little different there as well.

Yes, use the 2g harness and ecu. As for the sensors, I would use the 2g ones. 2g has 2 sensors, 1g has 3. So you can plug the 3rd hole with a thread plug, or just leave the 1g sensor in but not hooked up.

have no idea rn i have to go look at it i should be picking it up this week its deff a talon and i wanna say 97 or newer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back