The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G wants HKS FCD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pantaREi

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 19, 2002
Turkiye
2G wants HKS FCD? is that cut fuel in 19psi or not.I know that wrx cuts,if dsm cuts too is HKS FCD universal fit or not?DO SAFC II do the same as FCD ?

DSMs to fuel cut, If you read this months import tuner in power pages they install a FCD on a 1G. I don't know how hard it would be to install. I was also thinking about getting one for my 2G GSX. If you do get one let me know how it is. :thumb:

An FCD is one of the dumbest parts you can put on the car. All it does is limit the amount of airflow the ecu can see. If you flow over it's set point, the ecu doesn't know you are getting anymore air into the engine and thus doesn't squirt more fuel in.

Essentially, it will cause you to run lean and most likely damage your engine.

Fuel cut is a good thing. It lets you know when you need to upgrade-- i.e. larger injectors and fuel computer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back