The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2g vrsf fog lights installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duy35

10+ Year Contributor
May 25, 2010
harrisburg, Pennsylvania
I finally decided to try to put some fog lights with the vrsf. I think it turn out alright.

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,301
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 416
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 390
The fog lights are from advance auto parts. I pretty much just took it all part. and just use the housing and glass. i resealed it with some clear rtv. The mounting part is probably not the best. it was mounted it in the Bezel with a screw in front of it and the screw on top to hold it in place

looks good. im sure if theres a issue of the light coming loose you will easily fix it. i think it looks awsome man. i love 2gb the most. second choice is 1ga. and here i am stuck with a 2ga... :( i would love to have my car look like yours and i would install the fogs exactly like you did man. nice job

Nice find, do you happen to have any pictures closer up?

I think they look good just gave me idea to fill in that empty space

I got my stock foglights on my 2gb to fit. Had to take them off the brackets though and are held on by the bezel as well like above

That what I was going for trying to put some kind on fog lights in.. I was going to fill It like I saw on other 2g, but it was to much work and doing body work sucks.

Fogs look better than OEM fogs.

yeah steady on there, oem are projectors so will shine better and look nicer then any fog lights.

even though there aftermarket they look good

Very cool, it might no be for everyone but at least its another option! Thanks for the pic!

Very nice man! Looks great :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back