The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2g vacuum line removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolin99

Probationary Member
Jun 12, 2002
DavieFl
I was wondering if anyone knows of a site or has a picture listing all the vacuum lines i can take off of my 2g gst. Thanks,Shawn i searched but im not sure if the ones you can take off of a 1g are the same for the 2g.

Thanks for lookin im just pullin 1 at a time and seeing what happens..OMG

well if you can tell me what you wanna remove I can try and do it from memory.. basically you can get rid of all he ones on the TB and cap them all.. all the emissions crap that goes back to the intake and the EGR.. that MDP sensor etc etc.. but problem is your gona have CELs..

I removed the A or P line and capped both ends, went out for a test drive an my car was idlein like #@%#@%#@%#@%, so i put the line back one, Can anyone tell me what those 2 plug like things all the lines run to and from.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back