The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2g talon tranny in eclipse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooah

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2003
Olathe, Kansas
Ok to start off i searched :thumb: ...tomm im buying my friends (that just c.w.) 95 talon awd 5 sp tranny, and its new home will be the 98 mitsu eclipse gsx 5 sp...is there any diff, speed sensor, throw out bearing etc. that i would have to change over or would it bolt on up without worries? thanks guys, any help will do becuase were starting this project today at noon:thumb:

i have nothing but bad luck on other sites so i hope you guys can help me. my trany went out on my 96 rs. it has the 420a. can any one tell me what tranys would work and maybe even where i could get one. thanks for all your help.
Tom

Tom,
You can use the At tranny from any 2G NT including Avengers, and sebrings (has to be the I4 for the Avenger or Bring). Generally you can find these trannies on www.carparts.com pretty easily.

hijack it i dont care, we went over there and popped the hood and his dad came out and was like "im putting a stop to this right now, dont touch the transmission" we were like WTF becuase the guy had found out from his dad that morning that he didnt want us to touch it and didnt even bother to call :thumbdown

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back