The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G 2G Spyder GS-T Rare Parts???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChompOnThis

Probationary Member
Apr 16, 2022
Jacksonville, Florida
I just purchased my 2nd DSM I've ever owned ('98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T) in pretty good condition. Normal wear and tear, some interior panels missing/broken, runs/drives great (other than needing a thorough maintenance/tune-up) and I was searching around for some of my missing interior panels such as the infamous master window switch trim piece and i was able to find a 1997 Spyder GS at my local pick-a-part that seems to have the interior fully intact, body panels all there and straight, motor missing accessories and top torn but otherwise mostly there.

I'm heading to go grab what i'm missing along with a few miscellaneous things like struts for the trunk but I wanted to ask you all before I go if there are some other pieces that I may not be aware of that are hard to find while I have the chance to rip it off of this car.

Any help is appreciated!

just a few interior trim pieces, trunk struts, and marker lights. it was all torn apart. they had a 99 come in with good interior but the rest of it was in such bad shape they just crushed it :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back