The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2g schuylkill county tuning HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowsl2

Probationary Member
Jun 28, 2011
frackville, Pennsylvania
hey guys, i have a 96 gst, heavily modded, but completely lost my tune disconnecting the battery. i was told i had dsmlink v2, but got no cable with the car :( i ned some help tuning, and fixing a few other small issues. any help would be appreciated.

Have you pulled the ECU to verify you have DSMlink? Either way, without the OBD to serial adapter, you're pretty much out of luck since you can't buy the adapter anymore and you can't upgrade v2 without it. Unless you get lucky enough to find someone selling it in the classifieds, you'll have to purchase a new v3 package.

Have you pulled the ECU to verify you have DSMlink? Either way, without the OBD to serial adapter, you're pretty much out of luck since you can't buy the adapter anymore and you can't upgrade v2 without it. Unless you get lucky enough to find someone selling it in the classifieds, you'll have to purchase a new v3 package.

yeah its a v2. and i believe i have a better chance of seeing god :( i think im gonna go buy a black box ecu and evoscan.

I'm right over the mountain in Bernville and could help, however I do not have a 2g cable right now.

Jon

dude my sis lives in sinking spring, and i spent alot of time at my cousins house in bernville. you arent too far at all. i do have another problem i could use some help with though. id pay your gas LOL.

yeah its a v2. and i believe i have a better chance of seeing god :( i think im gonna go buy a black box ecu and evoscan.

dude my sis lives in sinking spring, and i spent alot of time at my cousins house in bernville. you arent too far at all. i do have another problem i could use some help with though. id pay your gas LOL.

Just saw this now... :coy: I live right outside of Bernville. PM me and let me know if you still need help.

Jon

hey bud, got most of my problems sorted, and a 2g v2 cable on the way from a very well hidden and secret source LOL, v2 legit cable. still need to figure a few small issues out if u wanna swing by sometime.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back