The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

2g SAFC II plug and play harness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acebrooks44

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 24, 2003
Loudon, Tennessee
Does a plug and play harness exist for the 2g turbo dsm? I have searched and seen a couple of people who have talked about it but I can not find a plug and play harness at any of the dsm websites(slowboy, machv, etc...) I was curious ifanyone knew if they existed and where to get one. Thanks alot!!!

You just splice a few wires into the ecu wires. Why do you want a harness? I've never even heard of one.

Edit- maybe your confusing it for a turbo timer which do have harnesses.

Thanks alot. I knew there were harnesses for the turbo timers I just thoughtthere might be one for the safc II. It would give it a clean install, but thats no big deal I will just splice them in. I also have a P.I.T. BCU+ turbo timer/ bost controller and can't find a harness for it. Any clue where to find one of those? I can't find P.I.T.'s home page.

You know what, there is someone that does sell them. I've came accross it before and I wished I had it! Someone does make them, I'll look and see if I can find who did sell em. But they are out there!

Thanks alot man! It isa little pricey but wouldnt you know itisxmas time. The wife now has a gift to order.

The last AFC i installed, i was hung over to hell on a sunday morning and it took me 45 minutes max. And, i was soldering. What makes you want a clean install on something that is hardly seen? Plus, for another 15 minutes(total time of an hour), you can shrink wrap and make it all purty while saving a shit load of money. Xmas gifts are spent better elsewhere. :cool:

BUT, its your money sooo... ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back