The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G POM Front & Rear Subframe Bushings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gsx-Dude

Freelancer
Jul 7, 2015
Germany, Europe
For those of you whose old rubber subframe bushings are worn out, but new solid aluminium ones are a bit too stiff and uncomfortable..
I made this POM bushing set for your 2G front and rear subframe.
Made out of POM (polyoxymethylene) with an aluminium insert pressed in.
It has a better cushioning effect than aluminium ones, yet are still solid.

Prices are:
Front subframe set - $160
Rear subframe set - $160
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

..and to complete it, I offer these POM bushings for your rear diff, too:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/2g-pom-3-piece-differential-bushing-set.519135/

Last edited:
Hey y'all just got done with the install not to bad. i used a 1/2" extension in the metal hole in the mounts and hit it with a BFH and they pop right out. Small ones have a metal sleeve so you can't bang them.

I used a 3/4 " socket and an 18mm socket with a control arm bolt and subframe nut to "press" them out. You can do the same to put the new delrin bushings in. I got them started with a hammer and used the bolt to press them all in pretty easy.

Subframe bolts 2x MR198095
Subframe nuts 4x MB242260
Washer for subframe bolts 2x MB303652

Dude makes a nice precision fitting bushing. Here's some finished pics from my talon.

Attachments

• IMG_0999.JPG
    IMG_0999.JPG
    992.3 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    903.3 KB · Views: 309
I'm in for front subframe set! I wish I would have bought them all from you, but I mixed and matched with the solid VOLK diff bushings and the torque solution rear bushings...... smh.

Do you still have these available? Need a full set asap

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back