The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Resolved 2G Plug issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM95GS-T

Probationary Member
Mar 24, 2018
Puerto Rico, Puerto_Rico
Hello, does anyone know what this plug is? I recently bought an ecu with this harness and according to the diagram it is connected to the tps signal pin but this is not the tps plug of my eclipse, thanks!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

O2 sensor plug or A/C plug?
TPS plug should be flat.

Hello, does anyone know what this plug is? I recently bought an ecu with this harness and according to the diagram it is connected to the tps signal pin but this is not the tps plug of my eclipse, thanks!
Thats not a TPS connector for any DSM. As already stated by Marty above the TPS is a 4 pin connector. However someone with an aftermarket harness may have been running an aftermarket throttle body.

To me it appears to be some type of Honda style TPS connector.

O2 sensor plug or A/C plug?
TPS plug should be flat.
I kept looking for it and it's not from an eclipse, I found that it was from a tps from some Honda that adapted it to an eclipse, thanks!

Thats not a TPS connector for any DSM. As already stated by Marty above the TPS is a 4 pin connector. However someone with an aftermarket harness may have been running an aftermarket throttle body.

To me it appears to be some type of Honda style TPS connector.
Its a honda tps comnector, I was able to confirm it during the afternoon, thanks!

Glad you finished the thread with the resolution! It is greatly appreciated so that threads don't go unanswered.
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back