The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2g parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eltitillo

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 21, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
I have for sale or trade a
aem fuel rail 100 obo it comes with the spacers and has AN fittings
Aluminum Upper intercooler pipe with greddy elbow 60 obo
Oil pump case best 50 obo
T25 stock turbo has shaft play but isn't smoking and was working good before I upgraded to 14b $50 obo
14b needs rebuild 75 obo
Stock side mount intercooler 30 or best offer
King main bearings std size best offer sold
2g 4g63 head it dropped a valve has some damage but I took it to the machine shop and it is fixable let me know if you want pictures send me an offer. I just want to get rid off all this stuff that I don't need.
Also looking for afpr and walbro fuel pump, eibach lowering spring, im looking for cams 272 or 280. Let me know what you have for trade my number is 602-301-7890 call and text

Also I'm ASE Certified auto technician with 5 year experience if you need your car fixed or upgrade any parts, i can do the work professionally I don't charge much because I do this as a side job. Or I can trade for my services. You can verify my feedback. thanks for your time

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back