The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G NT Coilovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock2447

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 25, 2002
Butler, Pennsylvania
I have a 2G NT eclipse and I'm looking for a "CHEAP" solution to my extreme wheel gap problem. I'm thinking coilovers but my friend says to just go springs and be done with it. I have a Shogun Bodykit and I'm already scared to ruin my bodykit and paintjob. What is a good solution for my situation.. try to be cost effective....

I was wondering if anyone has any helpful knowledge for my thread or if I should just wing it and buy something cheap.......

no... do not wing it and go cheap. Unless you dont care at all about a horrible ride. Certain products you really get what you pay for, and suspension is one of them. Look around the forum and hopefully you will decide not to go the cheap way.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back