The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

2G ***NEW PRODUCT*** Quaife rack and pinion AKA Quickrack, W/Optional EPS kits (CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well according to the last bill and email. Dated Oct 30th. They were supposed to be mailed out within a two week period. So im not holding my breath.
You're not wrong. We are passed the 2 week period now and the tracking info hasn't updated. I should've learned to not believe timelines by now LOL. It gets here when it gets here I guess.

You're not wrong. We are passed the 2 week period now and the tracking info hasn't updated. I should've learned to not believe timelines by now LOL. It gets here when it gets here I guess.
Yep. I jumped the gun in assuming on my part LOL. Guess we will see. I was checking it every day and now I’m back in the same lull. I’ll just forget about it and have it show up and be a pleasant surprise at this point.

All locked and loaded on the fedex truck!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Got my tracking number. Though it says estimated delivery on 11-3-2020.....?

Got my tracking number. Though it says estimated delivery on 11-3-2020.....?

That's just because he entered the shipping labels a couple weeks ago. Or maybe FedEx has a new time travel service for when you absolutely had to have it yesterday haha.

In reality I wouldn't expect them delivered until after Thanksgiving for us that are far away from him. You guys on the East coast probably next week.

Well mine was supposed to be here today then about 6:30pm it switched to no projected date. Last Depot it was in is only an hour or so from me so hopefully I’ll have it tomorrow and I can take it off my mental checklist.

Oh btw. The 14th of November was the 9 year anniversary of the last time I drove my Spyder.

I need to stop buying more toys and get it back going

This time Aeneas had to get in on the action.

And the grease port on the bottom.

It smells very strongly of paint, so I'm going to leave it out for a while. I had some black paint flakes on my hands after handling it to take the pictures. Hopefully the paint gets harder as it cures.

So I have to ask. I wasn't expecting to need a rebuild kit and to reuse my tie rods. Did I overlook that somewhere? Also does anyone have a recommendation for a good place to get the boots and whatnot? I assume they're fairly universal.

This time Aeneas had to get in on the action.

And the grease port on the bottom.

It smells very strongly of paint, so I'm going to leave it out for a while. I had some black paint flakes on my hands after handling it to take the pictures. Hopefully the paint gets harder as it cures.

So I have to ask. I wasn't expecting to need a rebuild kit and to reuse my tie rods. Did I overlook that somewhere? Also does anyone have a recommendation for a good place to get the boots and whatnot? I assume they're fairly universal.

Look on Rock Auto for the boot kit. You will need both the inner and outer tie rod set as well so its a good place to get it all at once.

Look on Rock Auto for the boot kit. You will need both the inner and outer tie rod set as well so its a good place to get it all at once.

Should I not reuse the old ones? Are they wear items? EDIT: The inner tie rod, I mean. I understand that the tie rod ends are wear items, but I just replaced both of mine 600 miles ago.

Looks like I’m the first place looser bitches!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 0B777E15-F522-46DD-A73B-13641AC9040D.jpeg
    0B777E15-F522-46DD-A73B-13641AC9040D.jpeg
    957.9 KB · Views: 56
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back